Preserve the Things That are Most Valuable to You
An Experienced New York Law Firm
We help you preserve the things that you value most
Tilem and Associates, PC is a full-service law firm representing individuals and businesses throughout the New York metropolitan area. We offer exceptional legal advice and representation in a variety of legal fields, from criminal law and personal injury to real estate and business law.
The firm is located just ten miles outside of New York City, providing relatively easy access for clients from Westchester County, all five boroughs of New York City, Rockland County, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. Attorney Peter Tilem is also of counsel to a multi-service law firm with offices in Bergen County, New Jersey, Rockland County and Manhattan.
Skilled and Knowledgeable New York Lawyers
We have the knowledge, experience and expertise to take your case from a free initial consultation to settlement and arrive at the intended result. Our attorneys have handled many high-profile cases in criminal law and other areas, and have appeared on CNN, 60 Minutes, as well as on local TV news programs and in print media. We bring the same focus and attention to DWI and traffic violations and high profile cases that we bring to wills, trusts, and estate administration.
Peter Tilem and Associates have extensive legal experience and will personally be involved in your case. They bring experience, knowledge and caring to your legal issue. They will fight hard to protect your interests.
At Tilem and Associates, PC, we always strive to build strong relationships with our clients. We understand that regardless of the legal issue, your interests are best served by lawyers and staff who have a deep understanding of your specific situation.
Contact Tilem and Associates, PC online or call (914) 833-9785 regarding your legal matter.
- NEW YORK RECKLESS DRIVING ENFORCEMENT ON THE RISE New York Criminal Defense law firm, Tilem & Associates has seen an increase in the number of Reckless Driving tickets and other related moving
- All Marijuana and Statements Suppressed in Nassau County Prostitution and Drug Case Tilem & Associates, won a major victory after a Judge in Nassau County ordered that all evidence be suppressed in a Marihuana and Patronizing a
- Westchester Journal News Publishes Names and Addresses of Licensed Gun Owners Now We Publish The Reporter's Name and Address As we already reported in an earlier blog, earlier this week Westchester Journal News Reporter Dwight R. Worley thought it was news worthy to publish
- COURT MUST PROVIDE A DEFENDANT SENTENCED TO PROBATION FOR A NEW YORK DWI WITH A WRITTEN COPY OF ANY PROBATION CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THE SPECIFIC "DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED CONDITIONS" When one is convicted for Driving While Intoxicated [VTL 1192] in New York, probation is a possibility. As most experienced criminal defense lawyers
- BIG CHANGES COMING TO THE TOWN OF GREENBURGH COURT Some big changes are coming to the Town Court of Greenburgh in 2012 and they should have a huge effect on the way the Court handles everything from
- Town of Cortlandt New York Speeding Ticket Defense Information Have you been cited for speeding (VTL 1180) or any other traffic infraction in the Town of Cortlandt in Westchester County, New York and are